A few weeks ago I wrote about how Greek yogurt is a fantastic substitute for other cooking fats like oils, lard, and so on.
I’ve been a chocoholic for as long as I can remember and I haven’t had brownies in a very long time because of the oil content. I decided to test how well Greek yogurt and I think I may have opened a portal to heaven!
I used the following ingredients for my brownies:
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1⅓ cups Vanilla Greek yogurt (I used low fat)
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- ¾ cup pecans
- Combine all of the dry ingredients (flour, baking powder, cocoa powder, pecans),
- Blend all the wet ingredients – vanilla extract, Greek yogurt, chocolate chips…
View original post 90 more words